Movie buffs are always on the lookout for new streaming services that deliver a great selection of films and series. Obviously, Netflix is at the top of their list. However, there are other options you can get to get an even wider choice. Let’s learn more about the top 5 options which are considered to be alternatives to your favorite streaming service.
Apps to choose from
1. Amazon Prime is probably the biggest rival to Netflix, literally. It works differently and allows renting or buying lots of films including the latest releases. Also, the Prime members have a separate list of available film, series, and shows. You can get access to them if you are a Prime (it’s included in the payment) or when you buy a standalone subscription.
2. Hulu is also catching up and expanding its horizons. The selection of options at this streaming app is only growing. Just like Netflix and Amazon Prime, it has some original series. Keep an eye on the new releases!
3. HBO Now is a well-known streaming service. It’s gained this recognition by delivering Game of Throne, Big Little Lies, and other multi-awarded series.
4. CBS All Access is the home for The Big Bang Theory sitcom fans. It also has a lot to offer for everyone’s taste.
5. Crackle is the app you can add anytime. It’s simple, free, and delivers you over 150 films and 75 series. Since you don’t pay for it, you may use it as an extra source to the streaming apps you use.